Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well as I said goodbye to 2011 and welcomed in 2012, I had a few thoughts about New Years Resolutions ... this year I decided not to make any resolutions but decided to set myself some small,achievable goals ...
After some thought I realised that spending quality time with my family is very important so finding a work/life balance is my top priority this year... finding time to create and scrapbook is also top of my list and finally leading a healthy active life is right up there as well ...

As a family we have had a wonderful holiday so far, spending time at Hahei Beach (Bay of Plenty) was a truely wonderful experience, we spent time snorkelling, swimming and the highlight was seeing the dolphins swimming around us while we were out on a boat ... absolutely breathtaking !!!

Back in Auckland now we are planning our next little adventure ... where to next ???