Monday, February 28, 2011

About ME ...

I live in the beautiful city of Auckland, New Zealand with my husband, Martin and our two kids – Hannah (9) and Joshua (6).
I started scrapbooking 6 years ago and have never looked back. Originally from South Africa, I owned my own scrapbooking shop and loved every moment of it. After moving to New Zealand almost 2 years ago life has been both incredibly challenging and exciting and finding the time to scrap was even more difficult.
Now finally I have my own creative space in our home and I am inspired to create those magical memories which have become part of our “life”. Photos tell a story but when you manage to bring them together with your personal story something magical happens. I love scrapbooking because it allows me to live a “creative life” and to share those special moments with family, friends and fellow scrapbookers. My inspiration comes from many different sources, but colour, fashion, patterns and creative spaces are just a few ... Magazines, LOVE, FAMILY, Things my kids say, Idea Books and Quotes are a few more ...